With over 25 years experience in the Prosthetics and Orthotics industry, John is ready to be in a Community of Care that Cares for Community.
Strong, decisive John enjoys the art of knife-making, the science of sound, Measured Intensity Training, roller skating and dreaming big. He deeply loves his family. He and his vivacious wife, Susan, have been together over 30 years. After a cancer journey in 2016, oldest son Samuel has recovered and is, so far, cancer free! Clever Katherine and quick-witted Thomas keep John on his toes, making him laugh and maybe contributing to a few gray hairs in his beard.
“I pursue being among the very best in Prosthetics. What I have found in that pursuit are patients limited by their prosthesis or who never received care. I am dismayed to find patients who have been dismissed, dropped though the cracks or given up on. I am determined, over the course of time, to care for all people with limb deficiency.”
- 1986-1987 Attended Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh, Pa
- 1989 Graduated with B. A. in Economics from Furman University in Greenville, SC
- 1994 Completed Orthotics Certificate Program at Northwestern University Prosthetic-Orthotic Center in Chicago, IL
- 1997 Completed Prosthetics Certificate Program at Northwestern University Prosthetic-Orthotic Center in Chicago, IL
- Former state of Florida lower extremity specialist for NovaCare and Hanger